email: info@rhhistory.org​

History of a River Town and its People

This white oak tree has been living in Rocky Hill for 300-400 years. It overlooks the Quarry Park parking lot (est 1990)and the Duke of Cumberland Inn. (1767)

Imagine the stories this tree could tell?

Unfortunately, trees don't talk, but people do. That's history! Enjoy the historical essays, then go visit the tree.

​Rocky Hill Historical Society

Academy Hall Museum 785 Old Main Street Rocky Hill, CT 06067​        

snail mail: P.O. Box 185

​​​phone: (860) 563-6704

Nonprofit 501 (C) (3)